The Surprising Available Treatment to Your Dizzy Spells
1 in 3 Americans over the age of 40 suffer from Vestibular Disorder and don’t know about it. Vestibular Disorders are inner ear imbalances which increase the risk of falling by 12 times! A fall can lead to $20 Million of Medicare Bills in a given year.
· bone weakness
· vision impairment
· gait problems
Vestibular disorders are a leading cause of accidental death in seniors. Patients without symptoms of dizziness are still three times more likely to fall than healthy adults. Smoking, hypertension and diabetes are also associated with higher rates of inner-ear imbalances.
· Episodes of Spinning
· Periods of Light-Headedness
· Trouble Focusing
· Loss of Balance
· Increased Fatigue
· Extreme Sensitivity to Motion
· Concussion/Athletic Head Injury
Reddy-Care Physical Therapy has a 90% success rate with their dizzy patients and the results are seen immediately, only after 4-5 sessions! If falls and broken hips can be prevented for the cost of this test, it’s absolutely worth it!
- If you have a problem with any of these systems of balance you are at risk of falls. Vestibular therapy will help improve your balance.
- Your symptoms of dizziness will not resolve on their own. Vestibular Therapy will help eliminate your dizziness.
- Your PT will teach you techniques to keep you doing the things that are important in your life.
- These symptoms do not have to slow you down and PT can help you get back to your normal life!