About Reddy-Care PT
Reddy-Care Physical Therapy is a private practice with out-patient and house call services in Queens and Nassau County. At Reddy-Care, we recognize that our patients are the key element in the physical therapy process.
We empower our patients to take control of their health and well-being. Our plans of care are tailored to each patient’s unique needs, and we involve our patients in every step of the process.
Over the last decade, Reddy-Care has earned a reputation amongst our patients alike for providing effective, individualized care. Click here to look at our patient testimonials.
- Immediate appointments available. We don’t want you to wait in pain.
- We provide physical therapy services in the patients home as well as in our two outpatient clinics
- We offer a courtesy transportation program for patients in need
- We are one of the only physical therapy providers in the area to have an unweighting treadmill made by NASA
- We were featured on News 12 Long Island for our Alter G and our patient care
- We assess patients with evidence-based functional outcome measures
- We only hire therapists who have demonstrated academic and clinical excellence