My Patients Need Physical Therapy
We will keep you informed on your patient’s progress and make ourselves available to discuss their condition and recommended treatment. Referring physicians know that at Reddy-Care Physical Therapy, we strive to see their patients within 24 hours. Best of all, they know we get exceptional results.
We value our physician relationships as they have been the bedrock to your patient’s success and service. We welcome your feedback and want to make sure that your patient’s reports are timely and accurate. Most importantly, our goal is to have your patient leave our office happy and better from their PT encounter. Here are some additional points to consider.
- Specialized Therapists Our therapists at Reddy-Care PT are continually taking courses at a continued education budget that is 40% above the national average. Advancing certifications in spine and extremity orthopedics, manual medicine, and functional training are our long term educational goals.
- Servicing Our Patients One of Dr. Somareddy’s primary principles in becoming a PT was so that he could help patients in any way he could. There are key factors we believe that give our patients an advantage: 1) Our therapist focuses on achieving progressive results each and every session, 2) Our clinical advancement strategy focuses on improving our therapist’s skills throughout the course of their career, 3) Our in-home therapy service where we come to you, 4) Our courtesy transportation program when medically necessary, 5) Our 24 hour initial appointment guarantee (We don’t want any of our patients to suffer with pain for longer than it is necessary).
- Friendly and Therapeutic Environment We realize in healthcare that a patient in pain needs a friendly and supportive environment. Our staff recognizes this and assures that each therapy session is tailored to the patient’s needs. From the pleasantries at the front desk to the dedication of our therapist, to the administrative management of insurance and billing matters, we work towards ensuring that the patient has an overall successful experience in our office.
- Advanced Technology Our facility features the first OptoJump Next, Kinesis and Alter G (Anti-Gravity Treadmill) on Long Island. Our combination of manual therapy and innovative exercise programs offer you the chance to be creative and diverse in your treatments. Our new equipment allows our therapists to treat their patients with objective data and creativity that is critical in our healthcare industry.
- Courtesy Patient Transportation Reddy-Care Physical Therapy provides a courtesy service to members of our community who cannot transport themselves to physical therapy.
- House Call Rehabilitation If your patients have been putting off physical therapy because of an inability to go to outside appointments or just because of the inconvenience of travelling – now is your chance to make a change!
- 24 Hour Initial Evaluation Guaranteed We don’t want our patients to wait more than a day for an initial evaluation. We ensure that we can schedule our patient’s appointments within 24 hours.